Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Jocelyn & Derek

So sorry I didn't post this earlier! I hurried and got the bride her photos before I went out of town to visit family and must've not had this post...=-/

Anyway, without further ado: 
________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so pleased to announce that Shades of Grey has successfully shot their first wedding!

It was almost as exciting for me as it was the bride and groom!! I'm pleased to report we have some spectacular shots of the entire day and just as pleased to report the bride (beautiful Jocelyn seen a few months back with the bridal portrait session) and groom are just as happy with the photos.

Check out their awesome day!












































No comments:

Post a Comment